iJoy Genie PD270 Kit Intro
There’s no holding iJoy back at the moment; they have been releasing products at an almost weekly pace. Does this mean that all of the devices released have some form of innovation, or are they just trying to swamp the market?
What are the key differences between the Genie PD270 Kit and its predecessor? Let’s find out.
Colors: Black, Silver, Rainbow, Gun Metal
iJoy Genie PD270 Kit Specs and Features
- Mod Size: 88mm (H) * 43mm(W) * 45mm（T）
- Main Features:
● Bright and big size screen with RGB backlight
● No overhang with 30mm tanks
● LED flashlight function
● Personalized leather stickers
● NI / TI / SS temperature control with TCR function
● Unique custom user mode
● Quad magnetic back battery access door
● USB port charging support
● Firmware upgradeable
● TC range: 200 – 600 Deg.F
● Wattage: 234W
● Supports 2pcs 20700 or 18650 batteries with adapter ( 2pcs 20700 batteries are included )
● Resistance range: 0.05 – 3 ohm
● Charging time: 2 hours
● Thread: 510
● CA2 Coil 0.3 ohm ( 60 – 80W ), extra CA3 Coil 0.2 ohm ( 60 – 100W )
● Capacity: 4ml
● Diameter: 25mm
● Material: stainless steel and glass
The Genie in a box
The Genie PD270 Kit is the latest dual-battery box mod kit from iJoy, and it comes with the Captain S Tank.
You might be right in thinking it’s just the Captain PD270 box mod in disguise. The only outstanding feature of the Genie has internal RGB Backlights and features interchangeable leather stickers, making it more customizable. The mod’s wide size also allows for 30mm atomizers with no overhang – which is a plus for some vapers.
The iJoy Captain S Tank is the same simple 4 mL atomizer which uses a thread-less coil head design along with a grooved chassis to help minimize heat build-up.
The Genie has the same operating specs as the Captain PD270, and the IWEPAL chipset is an exceptional chipset that doesn’t disappoint. It seems iJoy has just tried to change the aesthetics to appeal to a different audience.
iJoy have not tried to re-invent the wheel here. But the Genie PD270 Kit looks to be a competent full setup, which could prove extremely popular. We’ll wait until we get our hands on one before we pass our full vaping judgment.