Wismec Reuleaux RX2 20700 Intro
I’m sure no other vaping device has seen as many iterations as Wismec’s Reuleaux series. I can’t even count how many there have been! Nevertheless, Wismec has decided to release another, hot on the heels of the Gen 3 comes the Reuleaux RX2 20700.
You may have guessed by the name what this device has to offer by the name; it is dual 20700 battery box.
Let’s look at how the new Reuleaux stands up against its predecessors.
Colors: Brown, Green, Black
Wismec Reuleaux RX2 20700 Specs and Features
- Size(Mod): 43.2*35.2*81.7 mm
- Height(atomizer): 45 mm
- Diameter(atomizer): 25 mm
- E-liquid Capacity: 2 / 4 mL
- Thread Type: 510 spring loaded connector
- Output Mode: VW /TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TCSS / TCR mode
- Output Wattage: 1 – 200 W
- Cell Type: high-rate 20700 cell (discharging current should be above 25 A)
- High-rate 18650 cell with the help of battery sleeve (discharging current should be above 25 A)
- Resistance Range: 0.05 – 1.5 Ohm for TC modes & 0.1-3.5 Ohm for VW mode
- Temperature Range: 100 – 315°C / 200 – 600°F (TC modes)
- Maximum Charging Current: 2 A
- Maximum Output Current: 50 A
- Output Voltage Range: 0.5 – 9 V
- 1 x Reuleaux RX2 20700 mod (no cells)
- 1 x GNOME
- 1 x WM02 Dual 0.15 Ohm Head
- 1 x WM03 Triple 0.2 Ohm Head
- 1 x QC USB Cable
- 2 x User Manual
- 2 x Warning Card
- Spare parts
A Reuleaux, A Reuleaux there.....Reuleaux's everywhere
There really is only one fundamental difference between the Reuleaux RX2 and the GEN3, and that is the batteries. The RX 2 20700 gives you the option to use either dual 20700 or 18650 batteries. This means users can expect a max output power of 200-watts with a top output voltage of 9 V.
The original Reuleaux was a major hit, and it seems with the GEN3 that Wismec created another great device probably the smallest triple battery mod on the market today. But is the RX2 really necessary?
Well, it’s not a bad thing to have options, and I applaud Wismec for giving users plenty of options. There maybe be many vapers that haven’t invested in a GEN3, and this mod might just offer a great versatile option in the emerging 20700 category.
The Reuleaux RX2 comes with a large 1.3-inch OLED screen (just like the RX GEN3). The form and outer appearance is a relative affair, the only real differences being a slightly taller, but thinner chassis and a larger firing button.
It also comes paired with the GNOME Atomizer, in either 2 mL or 4 mL capacity. The GNOME is actually a surprisingly good tank as part of a kit, with the WM coil heads providing excellent vapor and flavor.
Although there isn’t any substantial new technology to get excited about here, and it wouldn’t be worth trading your GEN3 in for. The Reuleaux RX2 20700 looks to be a versatile dual battery kit that comes from an excellent pedigree and will unquestionably suit plenty of vapers.
We will wait to see just how good it is when we do a full review.