Binoid HHC Vape Cartridge
- Wide Flavor Selection
- Array of strains
- Unforgettable High
TRĒ House Live Resin
- Transparent Tank
- Live Resin Freshly Harvested
- Intense Flavor Profiles
Koi HHC Vape Cartridge
- Blend of Cannabinoids
- Array of strains
- Fun Dessert Flavors
HHC is a relatively new cannabinoid that is surrounded by lots of questions. In this article, we’ll put our knowledge to the test and tell you all the essential information about HHC vapes as well as the top six HHC vape carts on the market right now.
6 of the Best HHC Carts
- Binoid HHC Vape Cartridge
- TRĒ House Live Resin HHC Cartridge
- Koi HHC Vape Cartridge
- Delta Extrax HHC Vape Cartridge
- Exhale Wellness HHC Vape Cartridge
- Botany Farms HHC Vape Cartridge
HHC carts are on the tip of everyone’s tongue. In recent years, this super-convenient, ultra-relaxing THC alternative has experienced colossal growth. Of course, the well-deserved hype that surrounds HHC carts means that there are a lot of options to choose from.
Luckily for you, we love HHC vape carts! Here are our top six picks for everyone from beginners to advanced users.
Binoid HHC Vape Cartridge
Binoid is a well-known brand that offers unbeatable cannabinoid strains in all sorts of forms. The HHC vapes are known to be flavorful, relaxing, and above all, safe. Fans love the fact that Binoid’s carts operate just like typical vape pens. They are streamlined, minimalistic, and stylish.
- Wide flavor selection – Believe it or not, Binoid’s vapes are made from 94% of pure HHC distillate and just 6% of terpenes.
- Strains – Binoid creates Indica, Sativa, and Hybrid strains of HHC.
- Physical effect – Binoid’s HHC products create an unforgettable high and feeling of relaxation.
- Frequent sales – It’s not uncommon to see Binoid’s HHC vapes on sale, so you can bag yourself a bargain and try high-quality cannabinoids at the same time!
- Testing – Binoid’s HHC vapes are not tested for contaminants. They are tested, but only for HHC potency.
- Packaging – Unfortunately, even one of the best HHC cartridge brands uses plastic packaging.
- Price point – Binoid offers high-quality products, but the trade-off is the price point.
Why We Picked Binoid’s HHC Vape Cartridges
Long-time HHC fans will not be surprised to see Binoid’s HHC vapes on our list because the quality is unparalleled. There is just 6% of terpenes in the mixture, which means you are getting almost 100% of HHC with each puff.
On top of that, Binoid offers one of the widest selections of strains that we’ve seen. Lucid Blue, Super Silver Haze, and Gorilla Glue are just a few of the strains that are on offer. My person favorite is Hawaiian Sunrise. This Sativa strain instantly makes me feel relaxed and ready to take on the day.
The ergonomic mouthpiece and modern design choices are other big benefits. I love the fact that I can vape on the go without drawing attention to myself, and the transparent tank means that I’ll never run low on HHC.
TRĒ House Live Resin HHC Cartridge
If you are interested in innovative brands, TRĒ House is perfect for you. TRĒ House is always pulling new things out of the bag, and the live resin HHC carts are one of the brand’s best creations yet. The super cool, see-through cartridges are filled with one gram of live resin Indica, which is sure to give you an unforgettable high.
- Transparent tank – The transparent tank helps you to keep on top of your liquid usage.
- Fresh – Live resin is freshly harvested cannabis. It has not been cured or put through any other chemical processes, so it is about as fresh as it can be. This type of cannabis is known for its intense flavor profiles.
- No additives – TRĒ House HHC vapes contain no additives.
- Not beginner friendly – Live resin is not designed for beginners. In fact, even experienced vapers should take care when using this product!
- Flavors – TRĒ House might be one of the best HHC vape cartridge brands, but it only sells live resin cartridges in three flavors.
Why We Picked TRĒ House Live Resin HHC Carts
We have included TRĒ House live resin vapes for adventurous individuals. You can try a live resin Indica, Sativa, or Hybrid strain. I went for the Indica strain, which comes in Grape Ape flavor.
The great thing about TRĒ House carts is that they come pre-filled and ready to use. I’ve used live resin HHC vapes before, so I started slowly with just one puff.
After 20 minutes, I was already feeling the impact. This product is super potent and it made me feel very mellow, as well as a bit hungry. Overall, I recommend this product for people who need to inject some relaxation into their lives. I’ve also tried the Sativa strain, which is equally as impactful but with an energizing quality.
Koi HHC Vape Cartridge
We can’t talk about the best HHC cartridge brands without mentioning Koi. This brand has risen to popularity for its fun dessert flavors, which are a sweet alternative to the plant-flavored strains that dominate the market. As well as carts, Koi also produces other HHC products.
- Blend of cannabinoids – Koi cartridges contain HHC, Delta-8, and THC-0. You will get all the best effects from each!
- Array of strains – Choose from Indica, Sativa, or Hybrid strain cartridges.
- Price point – However much we love Koi HHC vape carts, we can’t deny that they are pricey. One Koi cart will set you back $34.99.
- Flavors – Koi offers super fun HHC flavors, but there are only three of them to choose from.
- Concentrate – Koi carts only contain 46% HHC, so it is not the best HHC vape cartridge for people who want a pure experience.
Why We Picked Koi HHC Vape Cartridge
Just to be clear, Koi is one of my all-time favorite HHC brands. I’ve tried all three flavors, and they do not disappoint. The overall branding feels cohesive and calming, which is mirrored by the HHC in the cartridges.
For this review, I took a puff on Strawberry Cough. This Sativa strain offers a medium-strength high, which will leave you feeling light-hearted and at ease. Whenever I have a stressful meeting planned or an unexpected social event, I take a puff on one of my Koi HHC carts.
The device is aesthetically pleasing and easy to use. The gold exterior only partially covers the transparent tank, so you’ll always know where you’re up to.
Interested in alternative HHC products? Discover the Best HHC Gummies for 2023
Delta Extrax HHC Vape Cartridge
Delta Extrax is ideal for people who want affordable HHC carts that do not compromise on quality or safety. This brand offers both Sativa and Indica strains for $21.99 a pop, making it the ultimate choice for people who are on a budget.
- Price point – The biggest benefit of these HHC carts is that they are extremely affordable.
- High HHC concentrate – Despite being so cheap, Extrax carts contain 92% of HHC!
- Frequent sales – Delta Extrax offers frequent sales, which means that you can get the best HHC vape cartridge products for less.
- No hybrid strains – If you want the best of both worlds, this is not the best option for you. Delta Extrax carts only come with Sativa and Indica strains.
- Lab testing – Extrax carts are only tested for HHC potency. They are not tested for contaminants.
Why We Picked Delta Extrax HHC Vape Cartridge
Delta Extrax carts are brilliant all-rounders. The high HHC concentrate, low price point, and colorful packaging make them appealing in all sorts of ways.
I tried Cherry Pie from the Hydro collection. As you would expect, this strain is full of sweet and tart notes that dance across the tastebuds. The high that I experienced was nice and mellow. You probably won’t get an intense high from this HHC cart, but it’s a good option for people who want a reliable and relaxing high.
Exhale Wellness HHC Vape Cartridge
Despite being a relative newcomer, Exhale Wellness has earned a name for itself as a flavorful brand that creates enviable cartridges. The sophisticated packaging and sleek device work together to create a unique, discreet look.
- No additives – Exhale Wellness does not add any MCT, PG, VG, or PEG Oil to these carts.
- Aesthetically pleasing – Image-conscious HHC fans love the overall look of this brand.
- Lab testing – All the products in the HHC range have been tested by a third-party laboratory.
- Price point – Just one HHC vape cart from Exhale Wellness will set you back $49.95, making this brand one of the most expensive on our list.
- Flavor range – Unfortunately, Exhale Wellness only offers three flavors.
Why We Picked Exhale Wellness HHC Vape Cartridge
The design team behind Exhale Wellness worked hard to create a cohesive brand. It is a pleasure to unpack one of Exhale Wellness’ vape carts, which are in the style of a traditional vape pen.
Despite being a premium brand, Exhale Wellness only offers three flavors. That being said, the flavors that it does offer are heady. Pineapple Express is a soothing strain that will calm your muscles and mind after a long day at work.
Botany Farms HHC Vape Cartridge
Botany Farms HHC Vape Cartridge
Botany Farms only offers a few vape HHC carts, but they might be the best HHC vape cartridges on the market. The aesthetically-pleasing packaging, high concentration of HHC, and fun flavor profiles have made this brand an instant cult classic.
- Unique design – The unique, eye-catching packaging and device design is bound to catch your eye.
- High concentration – Each cart contains up to 99.1% of HHC, making every puff an intense experience.
- Number of strains – Unfortunately, Botany Farms only sells two strains and has no hybrid options.
Why We Picked Botany Farms HHC Vape Cartridge
Botany Farms’ HHC carts are a bit of a wildcard. They feature brilliant designs and contain a high amount of HHC, but this brand is clearly just starting in the world of HHC.
That being said, I had a great experience with Botany Farms HHC carts. I tried Bubba Kush, which is an Indica strain that contains notes of dark chocolate and coffee. The hit was impactful, and I only needed one puff to send me off into a world of relaxation.
What Are HHC Vape Cartridges?
One of the most common questions that we get is, ‘What are HHC vape cartridges?’
HHC stands for hexahydrocannabinol. It is a kind of cannabinoid, meaning it is a compound that contains cannabinols, which are the active components of cannabis.
HHC distillate is one of the newer products on the market. It is an alternative to THC, the more common vape cartridge product.
What Is HHC? What Are Its Benefits and Is It Safe? offers a more thorough exploration of this new cannabinoid.
How to Use HHC Vape Cartridges?
The good news is that most HHC vape carts are easy to use. 99% of carts are pre-filled and ready to go. There are not many customization options, so most carts don’t even contain buttons. Just draw on the device and enjoy your hit!
How Is HHC Manufactured?
Despite only recently appearing in vape cartridges, HHC distillate was discovered in the 1940s. Chemist Roger Adams added hydrogen to the THC molecule, thereby altering it and creating a new cannabinoid. This chemical process is now known as hydrogenation.
Essentially, Adams took a delta-9 THC compound and replaced a double bond with two hydrogen atoms. As a result, the cannabinoid is more stable, has a longer shelf life, and is less susceptible to damage from UV light.
Now, manufacturers use the same chemical process of hydrogenation to create HHC vape cartridges.
Does HHC Make You Feel High?
When we talk about that high feeling, we are actually talking about cannabinoid (CB) receptors. There are two types of CB receptors. CB1 receptors are predominantly found in the brain, nervous system, and organs. CB2 receptors are mostly found in the immune system.
HHC will make you feel high. HHC binds to the C1 and C2 receptors in your body and makes you feel relaxed. Some people use HHC vape cartridges as a sleep aid, whereas others use them for pain relief.
How Long Does It Take for HHC to Kick In?
There are lots of HHC products out there, but if you use HHC cartridges, you will feel the effects very quickly. A lot of users report feeling high within five minutes.
However, if you eat gummies or edibles, you’ll have to wait for longer to feel the full impact. You should feel the first effects at around the 30-minute mark.
Are HHC Vape Cartridges Legal?
The cannabis industry is full of red tape, and HHC vape cartridges are no exception.
In 2018, Congress passed the Farm Bill. In it, they legalized the sale of hemp products. Hemp is a Sativa strain of cannabis that is grown especially for medicinal or industrial use. It is a synthetic product. The bill defines hemp as a Sativa strain that contains 0.3% or less of Delta-9 THC by dry weight.
If manufacturers source HHC from hemp, they are technically creating products that are above board. Minnesota, Florida, Pennsylvania, and Tennessee are just a few of the states where you can legally purchase HHC distillate. However, there is a lot of controversy surrounding this.
Some states have created laws that ban the sale of synthetic cannabinoids, which of course includes hemp-derived HHC. Others argue that HHC occurs in natural plants, meaning that it isn’t really a synthetic cannabinoid at all.
Despite the backlash, HHC distillate is still legal. In 2022, the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals reaffirmed the laws stated in the Farm Bill. In other words, hemp products are still legal as long as they contain 0.3% or less of the Delta-9 THC cannabinoid.
HHC distillate manufacturers are protected from prosecution, at least for now. The rules around psychoactive substances are always changing. In October 2022, the EU Early Warning System (EWS) classified HHC distillate as a psychoactive substance, meaning it is being monitored very closely.
How Is HHC Different from THC?
Even the most advanced vapers might feel confused by the details around HHC vapes, so setting the record straight is important. Before you search for the best HHC vape cartridges, you need to understand your options.
So, how is HHC different from THC?
Of the two, THC is the most well-known cannabinoid. This substance has a long history in the U.S.A., and it has been at the forefront of the fight to legalize cannabinoids. In 1996, California became the first state to legalize medical cannabis, which started the trend toward mass acceptance.
Both are cannabinoids, so what’s the difference? The effects of THC have been widely studied, whereas HHC distillate still has a long way to go to prove itself.
We know that THC acts as an effective antiemetic, reduces pain, and fights against the side effects of chronic conditions like multiple sclerosis (MS). We also know that THC can have a positive impact on mental health, with just a small amount of THC reducing symptoms of depression, anxiety, and stress.
The same cannot be said of HHC, which simply hasn’t had the same amount of research as THC. We have lots of anecdotal evidence that HHC vapes produce a high that leads to less stress, anxiety, and depression. Many users report that HHC vape cartridges improve their insomnia, but again, this is just anecdotal.
Ultimately, we won’t be able to compare the two cannabinoids in any real sense until we have more research. Until then, HHC carts are legal in many states, and individuals can use HHC products at their discretion.
To learn more, read our article that explores the Difference Between THC, THCO, and HHC Products.
Will HHC Make You Fail a Drug Test?
The hype around HHC cartridges can be heady, but don’t forget, the cartridges contain psychoactive substances. The chemical compounds in HHC carts can have a big impact on the human body, so it makes sense that they might show up on a drug test.
We’ve already mentioned that very little research has been done to map the impact of HHC. This area is no different.
As of now, we only have anecdotal evidence. We can assume that HHC vapes will show up on a drug test, but some first-hand accounts suggest otherwise.
The majority of drug tests are designed to test for THC. However, as we’ve discovered, HHC and THC are very similar. The chemical compounds are alike, and they both produce similar metabolites. Given the resemblances, it is reasonable to assume that HHC vape products will create a positive result.
What Are the Benefits of HHC?
The best HHC cartridge brands promise a range of benefits, but how accurate are these claims?
Here are a few of the proven (and unproven) benefits of HHC cartridges.
- Longer shelf-life – HHC cartridges have a much longer shelf-life than THC cartridges. To start with, HHC distillate has more hydrogenated carbons and one more ester molecule. The compound is far more stable and not as susceptible to heat and UV-light damage.
- Reduces pain – Anecdotal evidence tells us that HHC distillate acts as a pain-relief tool for people who have chronic illnesses. We know that THC is an analgesic and that THC and HHC share a lot of the same properties, so it’s not a great leap of logic to assume that HHC is also an analgesic.
- Improves sleep – Since the dawn of time, people have struggled to regulate their sleep schedules. This is especially true in our fast-paced, modern world. Many people use THC to fall into a restful slumber, and they find that HHC vapes have the same impact. In fact, HHC carts might have an even better effect on sleep than THC carts! HHC activates the CB1 receptors in the brain, which creates the high that many HHC vapers crave. HHC creates a sense of calm and relaxation, which is in contrast to most cannabinoids, which stimulate the brain. Given all of these facts, it is reasonable to assume that HHC vapes will send you off into a sound sleep.
What Are the Side Effects of HHC?
HHC vapes may be legal, but the impact of this new cannabinoid extract is not well studied. Side effects are a big concern, especially for HHC beginners who want to maintain a regular work and social life while enjoying cannabinoids in small doses.
Here are some of the unpleasant side effects of HHC vapes.
- Short-term memory problems
- Motor-coordination issues
- Increased heart rate
If you experience any of these side effects, you should stop using HHC extracts straight away.
How much HHC are you using? If you use a high HHC dosage, you might need to reduce it.
Why Is So Much HHC Evidence Anecdotal?
We can only speculate as to the effects of HHC vapes because everyone reacts to psychoactive substances differently. The quality and strength of the HHC extract can have a big impact, but so can age, gender, and genetics.
What to Look For When Buying HHC Cartridges
It is tempting to think that buying HHC vape carts is just like buying standard vape cartridges, but this isn’t the case. When buying HHC carts, you need to be aware of the ingredients, the lab analysis, and the brand’s reputation.
Independent Lab Analysis
Before you jump into a purchase, you need to ensure that your HHC carts are safe to consume. The easiest way to do this is to read the Certificate of Analysis (COA). Manufacturers have to fund third-party lab testing to make sure that their HHC vapes are fit for use. The COA either proves that the substance is not contaminated or lists the other harmful substances that are in the mixture.
How reputable is your favorite HHC vape cart brand? Brand reputation might not seem like a big deal (especially when the brand promises quick delivery times) but it can have a massive impact on your vape experience.
To check that you are ordering from a reputable brand, you can search through online vape forums, post in your local vape chat, or go and speak to someone in-store. If a brand is selling counterfeit or poor-quality products, you will be able to find out pretty quickly!
How to Read a Certificate of Analysis
The best HHC cartridge is one that has been tested by an independent third party. If you really want to ensure that you are consuming the highest quality HHC carts, you need to learn how to read a COA.
- Basic information: You can expect to see the name of the independent testing laboratory and the name of the company that ordered the test on the COA. You will also see a batch number on the certificate, which you can cross-reference against your bottle. Lastly, you should be able to see the date the laboratory got the sample and the date the test was conducted.
- The summary: The summary lists all the different parts of the product that the laboratory has tested. This may include (but is not exclusive to) pesticides, cannabinoids, solvents, and heavy metals.
- The cannabinoid section: Here you will find a list of all the cannabinoids that are in the product.
- The heavy metals report: This section lists all the heavy metals that are found in the product. Most independent labs test for arsenic, lead, mercury, and cadmium. If the heavy metals report section reads ‘ND’, it means that there are no detectable metals in the product.
Most reports will be far more in-depth than this and may include subheadings relating to residual solvents, microbial, mycotoxins, and more. However, these are all the basics that you need to know to understand the average COA report.
Have you found the best HHC cartridge yet? The truth is that everyone is different, so you might have to try all of our suggestions before you find your favorite. Our number one tip is to take advantage of all the information at your disposal. Before you settle on a brand, find out how much HHC is in the products, read the COA certificate, and above all, monitor your usage! Even the best HHC vape cartridge can be ruined if you consume too much at once.