- Charlotte’s Web CBD Gummies
- Avida CBD Relax Gummies
- R+R Medicinals CBD Gummies
- Hemp Bombs CBD Sleep Gummies
- Tetra Labs CBD Gummy Squares
- CBDistillery Gummies
- Green Roads CBD Relax Bears
- JustCBD Sugar Free CBD Gummies
- What is CBD?
- What are CBD Gummies?
- What are the benefits of CBD Gummies?
- Why use CBD Gummies?
- The top 7 best benefits of CBD Gummies
- What are the effects of CBD gummies?
- What effect do CBD gummies make you feel?
- How long do CBD gummies work for?
- What are the side effects of CBD gummies?
- Considerations for CBD gummies
Cannabidiol (CBD), when taken in the correct dosages, can provide relief from many symptoms. Studies have shown that a wide range of conditions can benefit from CBD oil, and many people take it for anxiety and stress. CBD benefits don’t have to come through vaping, as there are many other ways, such as CBD edibles, generally in the form of gummies.
CBD gummies are a delicious and fun way to take CBD. They have many advantages like ease of use, long-lasting effects, precise dosing, portability, and essential discretion. With these CBD-infused snacks, you can pop them in your mouth wherever you go, without anyone knowing you are using a hemp-derived product.
People often believe that the variety in flavors can make it seem like the best CBD edibles are solely a matter of taste, which is not valid. There are huge differences between CBD edibles in terms of effects, ingredients, benefits, intended use, and serving size.
Charlotte’s Web CBD Gummies
Charlotte’s Web offers premium CBD gummies formulated with their signature full spectrum hemp extract. They have three different variation blends formulated with ingredients to support Recovery, Sleep, and Calm.
The Recovery blend provides additional anti-inflammatory properties, thanks to the addition of ginger and turmeric. The Sleep blend is the choice for those dealing with insomnia since it has the added benefit of melatonin. The Calm blend has lemon balm and L-theanine to help with stress and anxiety. Each bottle holds 60 soft, chewy gummies packed with 10 mg full-spectrum each.
Avida CBD Relax Gummies
Avida CBD Relax gummies melt away those bad vibes and help you relax. Made from natural fruit flavoring, they are organic and contain zero gelatin, preservatives, or artificial flavors. Each container includes 36 gummies, infused with 10mg of our purest broad-spectrum CBD and formulated in four distinct flavors. Experience an orange cream sorbet ice cream, creamy vanilla ice cream, strawberry, or ripened raspberries, all with notes of sugar cane syrup.
R+R Medicinals CBD Gummies
R+R gives you delicious, vegan gummies to take your hemp extract. These fruity gummies deliver 25mg of full-spectrum hemp extract, and each bottle comes with 30 gummies (750mg). Their signature blend provides a full phytonutrient blend, which includes natural terpenes, flavonoids, and antioxidants. A great tasting product that will help you relax if you suffer from anxiety and trouble sleeping. It’s exceptional value considering the price and quality.
Hemp Bombs CBD Sleep Gummies
Hemp Bombs Sleep Gummies are an edible designed to help you fall asleep. They are THC free and contain 15 mg of CBD and 5mg of melatonin per gummy (750mg bottle). They are perfect for encouraging deeper sleep and help you wake up well-rested and recharged. These CBD Gummies for Sleep feature delicious flavors, including Strawberry, Green Apple, Berry, Lime, and Blue Raspberry.
Tetra Labs CBD Gummy Squares
TetraLabs CBD Gummy Squares contain broad-spectrum CBD extract. They have no THC, are non-psychoactive, and each bottle contains 30 squares of 15 mg gummies and 450mg of total CBD. Most of that is CBD, with much smaller amounts of non-psychoactive terpenes, including Pinene, Caryophyllene, Limonene, Myrcene, and related cannabinoids CBD-a, CBG. They are perfect for people who dislike their edibles being too sugary or too artificial tasting. The flavor sweetness is specifically designed not to taste like candy to children.
CBDistillery Gummies are gluten-free, allergen-free, vegan, and kosher. With 30 mg of CBD per gummy, 750 mg cannabidiol per bottle. Made with pure CBD, enjoy all of the benefits of CBD with 0% THC. Each bottle of these delicious and fruity gummies contains various flavors, including raspberry-lemon, raspberry, and strawberry.
Green Roads CBD Relax Bears
Green Roads Relax Bears are one of the popular CBD Gummies on the market. Each bear delivers 10mg of soothing hemp-derived cannabinoid extracts in a mouth-watering sweet n’ sour gummy. You can choose between sleep and relax, assorted or blackberry. Each bottle contains 30 gummies infused with 10 mg of CO2-extracted CBD (300 mg CBD per bottle). They’re an easy and fun solution to incorporate into your daily wellness routine.
JustCBD Sugar Free CBD Gummies
Just CBD offers its CBD gummies in a 1000 mg jar to keep you enjoying these CBD treats for weeks. Every piece is packed with flavor and has at least 20 mg of mighty CBD to help an individual relax mentally and physically. You can choose Sugar-Free in the drop-down, or they offer a wide array of flavors and sizes, including Clear Bear Multi-Colored Bears, Sour Bear, Apple Rings, Happy Face, Worms, Rainbow Ribbons, Sour Worms, Peach Ring, Gummy Cherries, Blueberry Raspberry Rings, Watermelon Rings, Limited Edition Strawberry Banana. Whatever way you like to eat your CBD edibles, you can’t go wrong with any of these selections. They’re THC free, non-GMO, and deliver the most bang for your buck.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of over 100 cannabinoids found in both hemp and marijuana plants. The Cannabinoids in these plant extracts interact with our body’s endocannabinoid system. This provides a holistic balance to support focus, normal inflammatory function, and calmness.
Most CBD-rich tinctures and products generally contain tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), a psychoactive cannabinoid. However, they will not result in a “high” as they must have under 0.3% to be considered legal.
What are CBD Gummies?
CBD gummies combine CBD and gummy candy ingredients for a tasty alternative to consuming hemp. CBD gummies offer a delicious flavor and make administering CBD easy without using a dropper or needing a glass of water. They also provide a friendly introduction to CBD for those who find hemp taste to be displeasing.
What are the benefits of CBD Gummies?
Over the last four years, CBD has gained widespread attention at a greater rate than ever before. This sudden surge has led scientists and universities to begin conducting CBD research. Most initial studies and literature show that most testing has been performed with animals and is only preliminary research. However, the results are promising and have shown that CBD helps to support inflammatory function, focus, pain, sleep, and mood.
Why use CBD Gummies?
Gummies are a convenient, tasty, and precise way to take Cannabidiol. Taking CBD is as simple as eating a piece of candy, which is innocent and discreet, making it ideal for beginners. CBD comes with various benefits that promote relaxation and balance. CBD alone helps promote rest and better sleep. However, some CBD gummies can include additional ingredients such as melatonin to make an effective natural sleep aid.
Gummies are not as effective as vapes and tinctures in terms of bioavailability. Edibles are significantly lower as the CBD has to travel through the digestive system before entering the bloodstream. The ingestion of CBD does allow a more controlled release with long-lasting effects. Gummies generally contain 10-30 mg CBD each and are therefore not so practical for the use of too high doses.
The top 7 best benefits of CBD Gummies
CBD gummies’ benefits include supporting: a sense of relaxation, healthy joint mobility, and a normal inflammatory response. But that’s not all. There are many other reasons why CBD gummies make the ideal choice for your CBD needs.
- Easy to use – With popular CBD supplementation such as oils and capsules, you have to keep an eye on dosage or have a glass of water nearby to ease swallowing. CBD Gummies benefit from no guessing or preparation. Take one gummy, and you are good to go. They are discrete and flavorful. People won’t even know you are taking CBD.
- No “high” feeling – Marijuana has been shown to have similar benefits to hemp-based CBD. However, the downside of marijuana is that it induces a “high” feeling. Although people like the feeling marijuana gives them, it can make daily cognitive functioning within work or other activities more difficult. CBD gummies offer the same benefit of relaxation and clarity without the “high” and any concern of their cognitive performance.
- Hemp-less taste – The taste of hemp is nutty and earthy. It can often put people off cannabis products as it isn’t for everyone. Many companies offer flavored CBD products to mask hemp’s natural flavor, although those with sensitive taste buds still aren’t convinced. CBD gummies emulate candy to taste just like a sweet treat and have hardly noticeable hints of hemp. Therefore, gummies make the perfect alternative for those who want to experience CBD’s benefits but don’t like hemp’s naturally strong flavor.
- Pre-dosed – “How much CBD should I take?” is one of the most common questions we receive. Gummies are pre-dosed mouthfuls solving the problem and come in different strengths designed for beginners, intermediate users, and experienced CBD fans. Dosing is controlled and requires less guessing, giving users the ability to make the dose step up or down, depending on how they feel.
- Smoke-free – Smokable CBD products are the quickest administration method for CBD, meaning that it works the fastest. It has become one of the most popular ways to consume CBD through CBD flowers, CBD pre-rolls, and CBD cigarettes. CBD gummies help those with sensitivity to smoke or find that inhaled CBD is too harsh on their lungs or throat because they’re smoke-free and require chewing.
- Rich in antioxidants – CBD is jam-packed with antioxidants and is also known to contain more antioxidants than vitamins C and E. The antioxidants help relieve the body’s oxidative stress and work as a natural defense team to keep us healthy.
- Legal in the U.S. – The relationship between hemp and the marijuana plant puts CBD into a complicated legal context. While marijuana and hemp have many connections, the plants are considerably different in their chemical make-up, offering an entirely different experience for the consumer. The two plants differ most in their tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) content. Marijuana is typically high in THC, while hemp is low in THC. In the United States, manufacturers can legally sell hemp products if their THC content is below 0.3%. Even though full-spectrum CBD gummies will contain small THC amounts, it isn’t enough to result in a high feeling.
What are the effects of CBD gummies?
The effects of CBD gummies equal the physical and mental benefits that a regular CBD product would provide. The amount of time it takes to feel CBD gummies’ effects takes longer than CBD oil or CBD inhalable.
The “routes of administration.” describe the methods in which you can take CBD. The most popular routes are, Inhaling, ingesting, topically(applying), and sublingual administration (under the tongue).
Here are the analyses for how long each method is said to take:
- Inhaling: 5 minutes
- Sublingual: 15 minutes
- Topical: 15 minutes
- Ingesting: 45 minutes to 2 hours
Keep in mind; times may vary depending on height, weight, and other lifestyle factors.
Although ingesting a CBD gummy might take longer than CBD oil or CBD smokables, studies have shown that ingestible CBD may have a longer-lasting effect.
A CBD gummy goes through your digestive and circulatory system. Its processing happens over a more extended period absorbing nutrients at a slower speed. CBD gummies benefit those who want their CBD to last longer rather than to work faster.
What effect do CBD gummies make you feel?
CBD gummies make you feel the positive effects associated with CBD products, including a sense of relaxation, comfort, and calm. Some report that this feeling can feel similar to a “high” but allows a better perception of control and function.
If you’re looking to experience a specific feeling with CBD gummies, custom CBD blends are available. For example, CBD Sleep Gummies combine 45MG of CBD and 3MG of melatonin with helping you experience a good night’s sleep.
Don’t forget, CBD affects everyone differently, and if you want to know how CBD gummies make you feel, start with a low dose of 15MG per gummy and try them for yourself.
How long do CBD gummies work for?
CBD gummies work for up to 7 hours. Edible CBD has a slow start of 30-90 minutes. The cannabinoids are digested through the gut and absorbed into the bloodstream, and delivered to the liver.
The absorption rate can also be affected by the gummy recipe’s fats, which may increase the gummy’s absorption rates by 50% overall. However, on its own, the absorption is about 20%.
What are the side effects of CBD gummies?
Adverse side effects with the use of CBD gummies are implausible as CBD is a compound shown to be generally well-tolerated by a diverse array of users.
However, there are some signs to look for that may be considered an adverse reaction to CBD:
- Dry mouth
- Decreased appetite
- Low blood pressure
These are not considered common reactions to CBD and are commonly observed in individuals who aren’t familiar with nutrient-dense foods, herbal medicine, or new to CBD.
Considerations for CBD gummies
When hunting for the right CBD gummies to match your needs, it’s enticing to just see a unique fruity flavor or gummy shape. It is more important to consider the extract type, strength, and quality of the gummy.
Today, the three most popular hemp extracts on the market are isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, and Full Spectrum CBD. These three extracts each possess high CBD content but are often of different capabilities, nutrients, and quality.
A CBD isolate is the most widely available CBD extract as it has the lowest price for manufacturers to buy. The CBD isolate extract includes the cannabinoid, Cannabidiol (CBD), and nothing else.
Isolate CBD products often contain higher CBD concentrations. However, this doesn’t matter if proper quality assurance (lab testing and certifications) haven’t proven its quality CBD.
Most of the CBD gummies found online will be made with CBD isolate powder, the most commonly used CBD extract, and is often overlooked by customers.
The newest extract on the market falls somewhere between Isolate CBD and full-spectrum CBD. Broad-spectrum is less processed than isolate CBD, and full-spectrum features whole plant matter.
Broad-spectrum CBD goes through a unique extraction process to eliminate Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), leaving most CBD’s original cannabinoids untouched.
Full-spectrum CBD is the least processed form of hemp, often called the “whole-plant” extract. Full-spectrum extracts are essentially the leaves, stalks, and flowers of the hemp plant squeezed into a bottle. Therefore, this extract features over 100+ beneficial cannabinoids of hemp working together to maximize therapeutic effects.
Buying a bag of candy gummies and quickly eating 5-10 pieces with very little thought is something we’ve all done. However, with CBD gummies, you only need to take one! as they come in preferred doses to satisfy CBD fans of all experience levels.
Our CBD gummie dosing guide is below:
Light Dose 15mg per gummy, it’s the perfect dose for CBD beginners.
Medium Dose 25mg per gummy, suits those looking for some strength in their CBD dose.
High Dose 45mg per gummy, it’s perfect for those with prior CBD experience who can handle a potent dose.
Ultra-High Dose 90MG per gummy, is the highest potency CBD gummy. Use with caution, for experienced CBD users only.
As with anything that gains popularity, it becomes challenging to separate the good from the bad as people try to make a quick buck with inferior products. Whenever you buy CBD gummies, you’ll need to make sure they have been certified and tested.
The two most crucial checks you need to make are first; your CBD gummies are produced in a GMP certified facility, which helps you know they are safe. Secondly, they are third-party laboratory tested to make sure your CBD gummies contain CBD.