Lost Vape Therion BF DNA75C Box Mod Intro
The original Therion BF was released some months back, and Lost Vape has already decided to overhaul the design on an already great squonker. However, this version of the Therion squonker has a few new welcome additions, the most significant one being the upgrade to the evolv DNA 75c board.
The latest revision comes with the newer class of evolv chip, a new bottle refill system, and a slightly overhauled body. The Therion DNA75C is currently Lost Vapes top of the line squonk mod in their current lineup.
Lost Vape Therion BF DNA75C Box Mod Specs and Features
- Dimensions: 90.5mm by 54mm by 27mm
- Evolv Technologies DNA75C chipset Firmware Upgradeable
- 1 to 75W Output
- 30A Maximum Continuous Output
- Built-In Escribe Software
- Temperature Control Suite
- Preset profiles for Ni200 Nickel Support, Titanium Support, Stainless Steel Coil Builds
- 200 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Squonk Ready Stainless-Steel 510 Connection
- Nickel Plated Brass 510 Contact
- Single 18650 Platform (Batteries Sold Separately)
- Gold Plated Spring Loaded Contacts
- 7ml Silicon Refilling Bottle Behind Battery
- Easily Refillable with Threaded 30ml Refilling Squeeze Bottle
- Silver Chassis has Ebony Wood Accent Panels
- Black Chassis has Carbon Fiber Accent Panels
- Leather Wrapped Battery Bay
- Four Button Control Face
- Oversized Firing Button
- Rectangular Adjustment Buttons
- 0.96 Inch Full-Color TFT Screen
- Displays Essential Data Neatly:
- Check Atomizer
- Weak Battery
- Check Battery
- Temperature Protected
- Ohms Too High/ Too Low
- Too Hot
- Adjustable via Escribe Companion Software
- Micro USB Port
- Integrated 1Amp On-board Balanced Charger
- 1pc Therion DNA75C BF Device
- 1pc USB Charging Cable
- 1pc 7ML Silicon Squonk Bottle
- 1pc 30ML Silicon Refilling Bottle
- 1pc Therion USER Manual
The best DNA squonker Evolv's
Lost Vape re-enters the squonk market with their new Therion BF DNA 75C Bottom Feed Box Mod. It is the very first Therion series device equipped with the latest Evolv DNA 75C Color chipset, with built-in Escribe software and a silicon squonk bottle.
The Therion BF features much of the same aesthetics as the original Therion; with the familiar carbon fiber or wood accent panels and leather-wrapped battery door. It still has a 75W maximum output, temperature control suite, and is powered by a single 18650 battery.
One of the interesting upgrades is to the 7ml silicon style squonk bottles that rests comfortably behind the battery. Lost Vape have introduced an air release valve on the bottle, which when aligned properly enables a simple method of refilling. Also included is a 30ml refill bottle, which can be used by simply replacing the atomizer with the refill bottle, and then squeezing down for a quick and smooth refill. Saving time and effort of removing the squonk bottle from the mod.
The base chassis of the Therion is much the same and is milled out of zinc alloy, with a nickel plated brass 510 connection ensuring high-level conductivity. There is an update to control face features, this time with the inclusion of three adjustment buttons alongside the oversized firing button. The Therion 75C is equipped with Evolv’s latest Evolv DNA 75C Color chipset and has a 0.96-inch Full-Color TFT Screen which displays essential data in a new and improved way. There is also greater versatility with the DNA 75C chipset as many features can now be adjusted on the device itself, without having to use the Escribe software.
The Lost Vape Therion BF DNA 75C Bottom Feed Box Mod with its new full-color TFT screen combined with built-in Escribe software and their brand new silicon bottles is one of the best squonk mods on the market.